4.25" 1.25oz Protail Paddle Kit (4pc)
- (1) PT41P-OL
- (1) PT41P-BS
- (1) PT41P-BNE
- (1) PT41P-GH
Protail Paddle Kit: Perfect for gifting or stocking up your own tackle bag. This assortment features our top selling 4.25" 1.25oz Protail Paddle colors.
(4) 4.25" Paddles: This "Goldilocks" size Protail Paddle is an all-around favorite for nearly any application. Imitative of small to medium sized baitfish, these are perfect for target trophy gamefish on light and medium inshore tackle.
- Rated 5 out of 5 stars6 days agoBest paddle tails
I utilize all hogy paddle tails to adapt to what the fish WANT. From color variations, size variations, strength and durability these are hands down the best products if you are throwing paddle tails. We throw em for stripers bluefin and yellow finDCDouglas C.Verified Buyer
- Rated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoPerfect For Big Tarpon
These baits are great for casting in current and swinging deep on the bottom.CRCapt. Ross G.
- Rated 5 out of 5 stars2 months ago5 Stars
Used it to target Amberjacks. Worked great. Also ended up catching barracuda too.RDRichard D.Verified Buyer
- Rated 5 out of 5 stars7 months agoBluefin on butterfish
Fall bluefin keyed in on butterfish loved the 5oz. Protail.EVEric V.Verified Buyer
- Rated 5 out of 5 stars7 months agoA lure for multiple situations
When I’m chasing birds I like to make the approach to the busting fish slowly. It can seem like a month before you reach the perfect casting distance. While making the approach, I’ll cast the paddle tail off to the side of the boat and let it swing. The size and weight keep it at a perfect depth and the vibration from the paddle tail attracts the striped bass that are either approaching or leaving the bait ball. If that doesn’t work, the cast you make into the blitz will. I’ll let it sink for 3 to 4 seconds then start reeling fast enough to make the tail vibrate. This seems to be entirely to attract and hook a nice striped bass.KOKevin O.Verified Buyer