BIG SAND EEL JIG KIT (9PC)
- (1) SE6GR-AST
- (1) SE6OL-AST
- (1) SE6BG-AST
- (1) SE8GR-AST
- (1) SE8OL-AST
- (1) SE8BG-AST
- (1) SE12GR-AST
- (1) SE12OL-AST
- (1) SE12BG-AST
Big Sand Jig Kit: This kit features our best selling offshore sand eel jig sizes in our best selling colors. These heavy weights are perfect for deep jigging tuna, cod, haddock, halibut, tilefish and grouper.
(3) 6.5oz Assist Sand Eel Jig: Designed for vertical jigging in moderate current and depths to 200'.
(3) 8.5oz Assist Sand Eel Jig: Designed for vertical jigging in heavy current and depths to 400'.
(3) 12oz Assist Sand Eel Jig: Designed for vertical jigging in heavy current and depths to 600'.
- Rated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoHoping for good results
Trying to save on buying expensive clamsJEJEFFREY E.Verified Buyer
- Rated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoTuna Magic
The Hogy Sand-Eel jig may not have flashy moving parts, but it’s simple beauty and lively action often outproduce live bait.
Deadly for tuna (and just about anything else that you can jig for), make sure you buy plenty of spares!…You never know if it’s gonna be a 42” or 82” fish that gets fooled!GAGabriel A.Verified Buyer
- Rated 5 out of 5 stars10 months agoGood jig
Speed jigged pink 4.5 oz jig with original assist hook and additional assist hook on mid shore structure off New Jersey. No obvious sand eels present. Jig bent after hit/fight. Can bend jig back to straight with hands. Any suggestions for bending the jig on purpose for enhanced action? There was gaff mishap but that’s off topic.CCraig
- Rated 5 out of 5 stars1 year ago16 oz. HOGY Jig Caught Pollock
Love it! Appreciated the video on how to use the jig properly to catch Pollock, not Cod or other by catch. Worked like a charm, no Cod only 1 Cusk and that was last week in two days of fishing, 20hours! I am sold, will be getting more gear form you. ThanksESEmil S.Verified Buyer
- Rated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoSand Eel Jig
The schoolie stripers were into the sand eels. Birds working everywhere. Was catching a fished on half of the casts. Great product.KSKenneth S.Verified Buyer