10.5" Harness Protail Eel 8oz
- Angled 240lb Ball Bearing Swivel For Strength and Action
- 500lb Through Wired Construction
- Perma-Stay Eye & Multitone Coloration
- Keel Weighted Design For Offshore Trolling
- 6X VMC Barbarian Semi-Stiff Rig System
- Imitative Large Forage Fish Profile
- Heavy Duty UV Infused Soft Plastic
- Incredible Drop and Dart Action
We spared no expense in designing this updated version of our wildly popular Tuna Harness Jig. Designed for heavy-duty tuna casting, jigging and trolling, this ultra-durable pre-rigged soft bait features the same drop and dart action anglers have come to love in our classic Tuna Harness Jigs.
Pro Tail Softbaits are infused with UV for greater visibility and presentation. The plastic has increased durability. These baits feature a perfect replication of large oceanic mackerel, bonito, false albacore, flyers and more.
- Rated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoAmazing life like soft plastics
Got the package the other day and head / tail combos look great. Can’t wait to get out there and try them out.LTLonsdale, T.Verified Buyer
- Rated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoTuna slayer
I purchased a tuna harness jig last year. On my first drop I hooked and landed a bluefin over a 100lbs. This year the bigger fish where being caught on the troll. I decided to try and troll the tuna harness jig. After hours of trolling, the jig wasn't in the water 15 minutes and we hooked up. We caught yellowfin and bluefin tuna. We were in the fleet of boats trolling all day and after putting out the harness jig we started catching. Let's just say i got alot of calls on the radio! I just order more harness jigs and can't wait to try the 8oz out! In photo you can see the harness jig on top of the coolerDCDennis C.Verified Buyer
- Rated 5 out of 5 stars4 weeks agoGreat lure
I have had great success with these. They are usually run on the flat lines and produce steadily.FRFrank R.Verified Buyer
- Rated 5 out of 5 stars1 month ago6 ounce tuna harness jig
I plan on trolling two of these, one off each flat line and the green one behind a bird on my center way back line. The quality of these lures is excellent! I can’t wait to try them out.JGJim G.Verified Buyer
- Rated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoGreat, effective lures!
I love the quality of these lures and the best thing is they CATCH FISH! I first used one last tuna season ant it was working great until I lost the tail🤨 This season I stocked up. Your team are great communicators with a rapid response to my numerous questions. Thank you so much for the care you take with your products and staff!!PKParis K.Verified Buyer