The unique design of the Barbarian Tournament-Grade Jig Heads' technical locking curve allows a maximum transfer of energy toward the point while setting the hook. This results in faster and more effortless penetration of the point and up to 25% improved hooking rate.
- Needle Sharp VMC Barbarian Jig Hook
- Imitative Baitfish Finish
- Heads Pair Perfectly On Protail Thumper Soft Baits
- Rounded Profile Excels in Swimming or Vertical Presentations
- Rated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoBest jig heads around
The barbarian 10x jig heads in many peoples opinions are the best jigs for big quality strippers.RBRobert B.Verified Buyer
- Rated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoHogy Barbarian Jig 10/0 and Slappy 13" Blamber Eels
I purchased 2 six packs of the Slappy eels and the barbarian hooks for striper fishing at Block Island. These things are amazing. Not only do they catch fish but they tend to only catch the big ones. We have had multiple trips with over 40 fish and many well over 50#. We have used a wide variety of similar soft plastics but nothing out fishes the Blamber. We use a slightly different method to the vertical jigging. We cast out, let it hit the bottom then a VERY slow retrieve with quick twitches. They are pretty durable. We often get 3-4 big fish before they get torn up. In a pinch i have super glued repaired them but the new ones work best. I just re-ordered......MDMatthew D.Verified Buyer
- Rated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agosolid jig head
Good product get caught on a light snag and the hook doesn’t bend Haven’t lost one yetJTjoe T.Verified Buyer
- Rated 5 out of 5 stars5 days agoHardcore jig and hook combo
QUALITY AND RUGGED DESIGNTJTODD J.Verified Buyer
- Rated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoBig fish jig
This is the jig for big fish! I've never found a jighead that is as tough as the barbarian, it doesn't bend out on the biggest bass.
The new look is a good swim jig design, the head shape gives the baits a little extra swim and the upward angle help it bounce off the rock piles I fish.EHERIC H.Verified Buyer