6" Flexi Spreader Bar: (40" Bar + 6" Teaser Squid + 9" Stinger)
- Ultra-Flexi Pulsating Action
- Light Weight Stainless Spring Steel
- Replaceable 9inch Stinger
- Vibrant HD UV Squid Teasers
- 130lb Premium Mono Line
- Stainless Steel Chafe Gear
- Center Line Ball Bearing Coslock Snap Swivel
- Designed For Lighter Trolling Outfits
- Enticing Action At 4mph - 12mph Speeds
Lightweight and full of pulsating action, the Hogy Flexi-Bar has quickly become one of the most popular light tackle spreader bars for tuna trolling. Imitative UV infused squid bodies offer irresistible action paired with our stainless spring steel bars. Designed for offshore trolling at four to twelve-knot speeds, these lightweight spreader bars can be trolled on much lighter tackle than traditional titanium rigs. A staff favorite for targeting school Bluefin and Yellowfin tuna along the Northeast Coast and Canyons.
- Rated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoBlock Island Tuna
We had a great day fishing for bluefin off of Block Island using your lures! We had 4 fish -3 of them were on the sand-eel-colored spreader bar! One was eaten by a shark on the side of the boat!JGJeff G.
- Rated 5 out of 5 stars2 years ago7 rod spread kit
Took kit with me on my buddys boat Sunday. I put the bird one of his rods. It got the only bluefin of the day.JBJustin B.Verified Buyer
- Rated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoTuna Spread
Got a chance to fish the 7 rod spread for a couple days. I was very happy with all the components. Over 2 days we landed 31 bluefin and 1 Mako. Each bar caught and the harness jig fooled the Mako. I’ll be needing a new one of those... lol. These trips saw the root beer coolers bar work best, rainbow the least. The pink bird/bar caught the biggest fish overall. Before the Mako ate our harness jig is destroyed the green bar, so I didn’t get to use that as much, but it was working prior to that unfortunate event. As a 1 stop shopping item I would very much reccomend this package. Easy to deploy, worked well in rough seas, and color assortment has something for all light conditions.
Point Judith, RIRBRick B.Verified Buyer
- Rated 5 out of 5 stars3 years ago40” flexi bar
Had an amazing trip and managed to pull in a nice football on the new 40” flexi barPTPaul T.Verified Buyer
- Rated 5 out of 5 stars3 minutes agoSand eel spreader bar
I thought it was greatSFStephen F.Verified Buyer
We Also Recommend
Capt. Mike's 7-Rod Tuna Spread Kit (7pc) ($770.00 Value)