9" Classic Splash Straight- Line Bird Bar: (18" Bar)
- Ultra-Splash Surface Action
- Buoyant Floating Bird Design
- Light Weight Stainless Spring Steel
- Replaceable 9inch Stinger
- Vibrant HD UV Squid Teasers
- 130lb Premium Mono Line
- Stainless Steel Chafe Gear
- Center Line Ball Bearing Coslock Snap Swivel
- Designed For Lighter Trolling Outfits
- Enticing Action At 4mph - 12mph Speeds
Lightweight and full of splashing action, the Hogy Splash Bird Bar has quickly become one of the most popular light tackle spreader bars for tuna trolling. Imitative UV-infused squid bodies offer irresistible action paired with our stainless spring steel bars. Designed for offshore trolling at four to twelve-knot speeds, these lightweight spreader bars can be trolled on much lighter tackle than traditional titanium rigs. A staff favorite for targeting school Bluefin and Yellowfin tuna along the Northeast Coast and Canyons.
- The bird function of the bar allows the bar to swim well without outriggers, which is important when fished further back.
- The commotion can add attraction because it is far away from the boat's wake, also an attraction.
- The bird bar will float, so if you back off, you can leave the further back bar out while you fight the fish and avoid tangles.
- Rated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoDorado , Cabo San Lucas
Great quality and along with the side planers this product worked great. We hit Dorados right from the start. Did not try on Tuna yet.BTBill T.Verified Buyer
- Rated 5 out of 5 stars5 months agoTrolling day
Works amazing for not having outrigger system. You won’t be disappointed. I was out trolling for tuna but the bass and blue fish were all over this rig. I did have a bluefin hit this rig and take about 80 yards of line and shook the hook about 30 feet from the boat.TDThomas D.Verified Buyer
- Rated 5 out of 5 stars7 months agoSmall boat tuna
These bird bars are exactly what is needed for chasing tuna with a small boat. They float and are directional so, in my case with no outriggers, I can fish 4 rods easily. Port and starboard directional birds, a straight bar way back and one harness jig in close. Perfect!STSteve T.Verified Buyer
- Rated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoSl-Ham Sandwich
Couldn’t keep the fish off of this thing…stayed upright perfectly the entire time…after getting beaten up for 4 straight days…she still held together like she was fresh out the box. All good.NSNathan S.Verified Buyer
- Rated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoGood Quality Tool
It's a little too cold to try them out, but I can't wait to put them in the water. They look like there going to work as advertised.
Thanks for the quality.ACAlfred C.Verified Buyer
We Also Recommend
6" Flexi Spreader Bar: (40" Bar + 6" Teaser Squid + 9" Stinger)
9" Starboard Directional Splash Bird Bar: (18" Bar)
9" Port Directional Splash Bird Bar: (18" Bar)