4oz Tuna Harness Jig Kit (4pc)
- (1) HARN4SIL
- (1) HARN4BG
- (1) HARN4TM
- (1) HARN4OLA
4oz Tuna Harness Jig Kit: The Harness Jig is carefully balanced to ensure a natural drop and retrieve. This jig features our custom 500lb test stainless steel harness that connects the 6X strong VMC Barbarian Live Bait Hook to the built in ball bearing swivel in the nose.
In addition to the 6X strong connection, the harness is extends the hook back into the bait -just enough- to minimize counter productive tail snags and ensure positive hook ups.
(4) 4oz Harness Jigs: Our best selling tuna casting soft bait, the Harness Jig offers bullet proof construction, making it ideal for targeting the largest of bluefin. Perfect for a rip and drop surface casting presentation.
- Rated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoDamn Good
They work!DRDave R.Verified Buyer
- Rated 5 out of 5 stars1 month ago115lb BFT
Great quality and easy to use.JBJoseph B.Verified Buyer
- Rated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoHarness Jigs
Whether dead sticking them or actively jigging them, the harness jigs get the bites when others won't!TMTyler M.Verified Buyer
- Rated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoMust have in pursuit of light tackle bluefin
There is always a harness jig rigged on my boat on every tuna trip. It’s a versatile lure that can be jigged, casted and even trolled (just not in my boat!). Vertical jigging they are deadly when fish are keyed on Sand eels and heavier models allow you to jig successfully in deeper water where other similar soft plastics loose their effectiveness. Casting the harness jig is deadly into active feeds. Most of the time just letting it fall naturally induces a strike. Just make sure to close the bail and hang on!
Capt. Diogo Godoi
Gorilla Tactics SportfishingCDCapt. Diogo G.Verified Reviewer
- Rated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoEasy to use, very effective - versatile
Cast it, jig it, troll it, dead stick it - the harness jig is one of the top producers on my boat. Versatile and durable; it is not uncommon to catch 4-5 fish on the same jig before replacing the tail.RLRobert L.