Perfect Tube Kit (10pc)
Kit Content List:
- (1) 24inch Tube Red Wine
- (1) 24inch Tube Black
- (1) 24inch Tube Day Glow Orange
- (1) 19inch Tube Red Wine
- (1) 19inch Tube Black
- (1) 19inch Tube Day Glow Orange
- (1) 16inch Tube Red Wine
- (1) 16inch Tube Black
- (1) 16inch Tube Day Glow Orange
- (1) Made in USA 30" Roll Up Bag
This complete kit features a hefty selection of our three Perfect Tube sizes in our best selling colors. Trolling tubes for striped bass are one of the most effective tools in the hardcore striper anglers bag of tricks. Ours are the best on the market, featuring only top shelf, heavy-duty components and Hogys exclusive pre-tuned stainless steel solid core for perfect action right out of the package! In the best striper-catching colors.
24inch Perfect Tube:
- Our “trophy hunter tube”
- Slowest wobble in series
- Large profile = highly visible target in open water with scattered fish
- Targeting large fish
19inch Perfect Tube:
-Our “medium “everyday”tube”
-Medium wobble speed
-Multi fish size
-Suitable for fishing near structure.
16inch Perfect Tube:
Our “skinny water” tube
- Ultra light tackle
- Shallow water
- Smaller fish
- Kayak + skiff friendly
- Stripers keyed in on sand eels
Perfect Tube 30" Pouch: High quality marine mesh with a vinyl cover. This pouch can easily accommodate up to 10 Hogy Perfect Tubes.
- Rated 5 out of 5 stars5 days agoPerfect Tube in my secret spot.
Purchased less than a month ago fists trip out in 2023.ARAnthony R.Verified Buyer
- Rated 5 out of 5 stars3 weeks agoOl’ faithful
Simple and effectiveDMDerek M.Verified Buyer
- Rated 5 out of 5 stars7 months agoBoston Harbor Stripers
I have been using the Hogy tubes for catching striped bass. I mainly fish from a kayak and prefer the 19" tubes but have had success with both the 24" and 15" tubes.
I attach an 18" leader with a stainless steel ball bearing swivel at the end to minimize line twist. I prefer to put a live seaworm on the hook but have caught fish using Gulp sand worms and Fishbites.
I like the Hogy tubes because they maintain there shape well and spiral effectively when trolled. The chain connection to the hook can become kinked and should be checked after unhooking a fish. It is easily straightened by twisting the hook.EEEdward E.Verified Buyer
- Rated 5 out of 5 stars9 months agoCatches Big Bass
Used it last year and caught big Bass same this year the tube works great.ARAnthony R.Verified Buyer
- Rated 5 out of 5 stars9 months agoPerfect Tube 24" 2022
These work awesome I just ordered more tubes.ARAnthony R.