- Fleeing Squid Scooting Movement
- Ultra-Imitative Squid Coloration
- Through-Wired Assembly
- Laser Sharp VMC In-Line Bucktail Teaser Hook
Introducing the new Charter Grade Squid Plug: These highly imitative hard body baits are designed to closely imitate vibrant fleeing squid. Available in a floating topwater and long casting slow sinking model is ideal for trolling in rips and offers exceptional casting distance in windy conditions. Our close attention to detail and fishablity offer incredible squid coloration and action.
- Rated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoTop lure
This is my set and forget lure.
While stemming the tide and throwing soft baits in the rips, I set this one out in the rip and just leave it in the rod holder.
It gets hit just as often as the soft baits, sometimes more often.
Also great while prospecting the rip to see where the stripers are holding.RSRandy S.Verified Reviewer
- Rated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoSquid plug
Used this at the rip and landed multiple stripers and snappers feeding on native squid, Worked greatMKMax K.Verified Buyer
- Rated 5 out of 5 stars3 minutes agoBass Candy
They worked great in the rips, it was easy to unhook the fish and get back to fishing!RMRobert M.Verified Buyer
- Rated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoMust have for stripers
These are the most popular for all size striped bassCBCarl B.Verified Buyer
- Rated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoAmber squid should be great in the rips
Very attractive, realistic color scheme, simple single hook. Should be super in the Cape spring rips for stripers.JHJeff H.Verified Buyer