Protail Paddle Kit (10pc) ($83.95 Value)
- (1) PT41P-OL
- (1) PT41P-BNE
- (1) PT51P-OL
- (1) PT51P-BS
- (1) PT51P-BNE
- (1) PT61P-OL
- (1) PT61P-BNE
- (1) PT61P-BS
- (1) PT63P-OL
- (1) PT63P-BS
Protail Paddle Kit: Perfect for gifting or stocking up your own tackle bag. This assortment features our top 10 best selling inshore Protail Paddle sizes and colors.
(2) 4.25" Paddles: These small, yet stout paddles are perfect for imitating small forage species. Ideal for light tackle estuary & back bay applications.
(3) 5.5" Paddles: This "Goldilocks" size Protail Paddle is an all-around favorite for nearly any application. Imitative of medium sized baitfish, these are perfect for target trophy gamefish on medium to heavy inshore tackle.
(5) 6.5" Paddles: Our best selling size in the Protail Series, the 6.5" Paddle's larger profile is ideal for getting noticed around thick bait schools. A favorite for large stripers, tuna, snook and tarpon anglers.
- Rated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoSwiss Army Knife
Love this lure, Albies, Stripers, Blues, Black Sea Bass and even Hickory Shad all on the white paddle tail.JCJeffrey C.Verified Buyer
- Rated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoProven winner
These are the best and most durable soft baits I've used, quality single hook makes for an easy release.JCJeffrey C.Verified Buyer
- Rated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoBluefish killer!
I was using a diamond jig, which works great, but once I popped on the Protail Paddle, I got a strike and/or catch on almost every cast. Landed 6 blues in 28 minutes with this lure.RERonald E.Verified Buyer
- Rated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoBest paddle tails
I utilize all hogy paddle tails to adapt to what the fish WANT. From color variations, size variations, strength and durability these are hands down the best products if you are throwing paddle tails. We throw em for stripers bluefin and yellow finDCDouglas C.Verified Buyer
- Rated 5 out of 5 stars4 months agoPerfect For Big Tarpon
These baits are great for casting in current and swinging deep on the bottom.CRCapt. Ross G.