4" (.6oz) Charter Grade Squid Jig
- Hard body for excellent balance and durability.
- Sticky Sharp Stainless Squid Tine Hooks
- Special soft paint for a more natural feel when the squid strikes.
- Keel weighted designed for balanced horizontal jigging presentations.
Our new lineup of Charter Grade Squid Jigs is designed for balanced visibility in a variety of conditions. Featuring a unique soft style paint finish which provides a natural feel to the jig body, encouraging squid to grab and hold. Lifelike legs feature 10X strong soft plastic for extreme durability. Sticky sharp stainless squid hooks grip and grab quickly. UV infused plastic and glow pigments entice bites from finicky cephalopods.
- Rated 5 out of 5 stars5 days agoSquid killer
Great quality and double hookups! Helped get some fresh squid for dinnerJBJoseph B.Verified Buyer
- Rated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoSquid rigs
Nice, mix colors on the same rig , red-white or yellow-red . ThanksJKJonathan K.Verified Buyer
- Rated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoSquid-Biki Rocks
I just got the Squid-Biki and it is fantastic. The squid couldn't stay away.
Thanks Captain Mike
ScottSCScott C.Verified Buyer
- Rated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoBest Squid Jig of the Decade !!
It’s an easy peasy way to keep kids busy - age 7 to 79!
In the old days we would make our “ squid pills” out of hardware store dowel sawn painted and tiny screw eyes at the ends for hook and line
These rigs provide a much easier way to “ make hay while the sun shines “ by providing multiple hookups and safer/ faster unhooking of the squid !
Another home run for the home team !!!
Thanks you guys !
Capt JimJGJames g l.Verified Buyer
- Rated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoSquid magnet
Target Squid in Nantucket Sound. I use a vertical jig for weight you never knowGFGregg F.Verified Buyer
We Also Recommend
Charter Grade Popper: 1 5/8oz - 5.5inch
Charter Grade Dog Walker XL: 3.5oz - 8.25inch
Charter Grade Dog Walker: 1.75oz - 6inch