In-Line Ball Bearing Trolling Weight (Single)
How To Use:
1. Tie your mainline to (A) the solid ring on the tapered end of the inline trolling weight.
2. Trim a 36" - 48" long section of leader material (we usually use 30lb - 40lb). Tie one end to (B) the snap swivel, then connect the tag end to your Perfect Trolling Tube.
3. Use 3oz weight for 30' and shallower trolling, 4oz for trolling to 40' depths. You'll want the weight and tube trolling just above the bottom. In most trolling situations this requires deploying 100' to 200' of line from the boat. Once the weight bounces bottom, reel in a couple cranks and you're in the strike zone.
Our top rigging recommendation for inshore trolling without lead core or wire line. Designed for adding additional weight for light tackle trolling, these ball-bearing in-line trolling weights can be paired with the Hogy Perfect Tube, Charter Grade Sliders, and a variety of pre-rigged soft baits for precise depth trolling.
- Rated 5 out of 5 stars3 minutes agotrolling weight
excellantJMjoe m.Verified Buyer
- Rated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agogreat
outstandingFNfred n.Verified Buyer
- Rated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoThe best
Works as described, goes great with the tube for whacking stripers in the Narragansett Bay. Perfect action on the swivel to keep the line from twisting.JAJohn A.Verified Buyer
- Rated 5 out of 5 stars5 months agoTube Trolling
Hoping to hook up some summer stripers dragging the tube and worm.ESERIC S.Verified Buyer
- Rated 5 out of 5 stars11 months agoIn line ball bearing trolling weight
Get the tubes deeper while trollingMEMichael E.Verified Buyer