10.5" Harness Protail Eel 8oz
- Angled 240lb Ball Bearing Swivel For Strength and Action
- 500lb Through Wired Construction
- Perma-Stay Eye & Multitone Coloration
- Keel Weighted Design For Offshore Trolling
- 6X VMC Barbarian Semi-Stiff Rig System
- Imitative Large Forage Fish Profile
- Heavy Duty UV Infused Soft Plastic
- Incredible Drop and Dart Action
We spared no expense in designing this updated version of our wildly popular Tuna Harness Jig. Designed for heavy-duty tuna casting, jigging and trolling, this ultra-durable pre-rigged soft bait features the same drop and dart action anglers have come to love in our classic Tuna Harness Jigs.
Pro Tail Softbaits are infused with UV for greater visibility and presentation. The plastic has increased durability. These baits feature a perfect replication of large oceanic mackerel, bonito, false albacore, flyers and more.
- Rated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoDamn Good
They work!DRDave R.Verified Buyer
- Rated 5 out of 5 stars1 month ago115lb BFT
Great quality and easy to use.JBJoseph B.Verified Buyer
- Rated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoHarness Jigs
Whether dead sticking them or actively jigging them, the harness jigs get the bites when others won't!TMTyler M.Verified Buyer
- Rated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoMust have in pursuit of light tackle bluefin
There is always a harness jig rigged on my boat on every tuna trip. It’s a versatile lure that can be jigged, casted and even trolled (just not in my boat!). Vertical jigging they are deadly when fish are keyed on Sand eels and heavier models allow you to jig successfully in deeper water where other similar soft plastics loose their effectiveness. Casting the harness jig is deadly into active feeds. Most of the time just letting it fall naturally induces a strike. Just make sure to close the bail and hang on!
Capt. Diogo Godoi
Gorilla Tactics SportfishingCDCapt. Diogo G.Verified Reviewer
- Rated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoEasy to use, very effective - versatile
Cast it, jig it, troll it, dead stick it - the harness jig is one of the top producers on my boat. Versatile and durable; it is not uncommon to catch 4-5 fish on the same jig before replacing the tail.RLRobert L.