Harness Speed Tails 8" (7pack)
- Designed To Pair Seamlessly With Harness Jig System
- Easy-Slide Rigging Channel & Exit Point
- Natural Scale Baitfish Pattern
- HDUV Soft Plastic For Increased Low Light Visibility
- Bluefin Tuna Grade
The Harness Jig is designed to interface with the Harness Speed Tail that features a unique rigging channel for fast and easy rigging. The harness speed tails are infused with UV for greater visibility and presentation. The plastic has increased durability.
When paired with the harness jig head, these tails feature a perfect replication of large oceanic baitfish with frequent short twitches in the tail end of the bait.
- Rated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoDamn Good
They work!DRDave R.Verified Buyer
- Rated 5 out of 5 stars1 month ago115lb BFT
Great quality and easy to use.JBJoseph B.Verified Buyer
- Rated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoHarness Jigs
Whether dead sticking them or actively jigging them, the harness jigs get the bites when others won't!TMTyler M.Verified Buyer
- Rated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoMust have in pursuit of light tackle bluefin
There is always a harness jig rigged on my boat on every tuna trip. It’s a versatile lure that can be jigged, casted and even trolled (just not in my boat!). Vertical jigging they are deadly when fish are keyed on Sand eels and heavier models allow you to jig successfully in deeper water where other similar soft plastics loose their effectiveness. Casting the harness jig is deadly into active feeds. Most of the time just letting it fall naturally induces a strike. Just make sure to close the bail and hang on!
Capt. Diogo Godoi
Gorilla Tactics SportfishingCDCapt. Diogo G.Verified Reviewer
- Rated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoEasy to use, very effective - versatile
Cast it, jig it, troll it, dead stick it - the harness jig is one of the top producers on my boat. Versatile and durable; it is not uncommon to catch 4-5 fish on the same jig before replacing the tail.RLRobert L.