1.25oz (3.5") Sand Eel Jig
- Solid Metal Core For Exceptional Casting Distance
- Durable, Through Wired Construction
- Reflective Scale Finish (Most Models)
- Flutter Fall Fast Tapered Design
- Heavy Duty Stainless Split Ring
- VMC 4X Treble Hook
- Imitative Laser Eye
These slim casting machines are designed to accurately imitate sand eels and sand lance, their finish and coloration is unbeatable. Offshore grade heavy duty through-wired frame and holographic baitfish finish.
- Rated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoFantastic
Love the unrigged sand eel jig. Better price unrigged and allows you to rig it anyway you want. I prefer to rig with a swivel etc.
the 8.5 oz gets right to the bottom in most instances which is what you need. It’s my go to jig!!!
My son and his first tuna!! Nothing better!STSteve T.Verified Buyer
- Rated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoTuna off RI
Great for jiggling tuna pink and green can’t go wrong.RORichard O.Verified Buyer
- Rated 5 out of 5 stars7 months agoHoping for good results
Trying to save on buying expensive clamsJEJEFFREY E.Verified Buyer
- Rated 5 out of 5 stars7 months agoTuna Magic
The Hogy Sand-Eel jig may not have flashy moving parts, but it’s simple beauty and lively action often outproduce live bait.
Deadly for tuna (and just about anything else that you can jig for), make sure you buy plenty of spares!…You never know if it’s gonna be a 42” or 82” fish that gets fooled!GAGabriel A.Verified Buyer
- Rated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoGood jig
Speed jigged pink 4.5 oz jig with original assist hook and additional assist hook on mid shore structure off New Jersey. No obvious sand eels present. Jig bent after hit/fight. Can bend jig back to straight with hands. Any suggestions for bending the jig on purpose for enhanced action? There was gaff mishap but that’s off topic.CCraig