9" Splash Bird Bar: (18" Bar)
- Ultra-Splash Surface Action
- Buoyant Floating Bird Design
- Light Weight Stainless Spring Steel
- Replaceable 9inch Stinger
- Vibrant HD UV Squid Teasers
- 130lb Premium Mono Line
- Stainless Steel Chafe Gear
- Center Line Ball Bearing Coslock Snap Swivel
- Designed For Lighter Trolling Outfits
- Enticing Action At 4mph - 12mph Speeds
Lightweight and full of splashing action, the Hogy Splash Bird Bar has quickly become one of the most popular light tackle spreader bars for tuna trolling. Imitative UV infused squid bodies offer irresistible action paired with our stainless spring steel bars. Designed for offshore trolling at four to twelve-knot speeds, these lightweight spreader bars can be trolled on much lighter tackle than traditional titanium rigs. A staff favorite for targeting school Bluefin and Yellowfin tuna along the Northeast Coast and Canyons.
- The bird function of the bar allows the bar to swim well without outriggers, which is important when fished further back.
- The commotion can dd attraction because it is far away from the boats wake, also an attraction.
- The bird bar will float, so if you back off, you can leave the further back bar out while you fight the fish and avoid tangles.
- Jamie Simmons
- Northeast Canyons
- terminal tackle
This is one of my go to bars when fishing the Northeast Canyons and inshore areas for pelagic species. High-quality terminal tackle and design make this a perfect addition to anyone's spread. Great for targeting Marlin, Yellowfin and Bluefin. Capt. Jamie Simmons
Haven’t used. Spreader bar yet but the customer service is outstanding I’m sure spreader bar will be also
I Purchased a series of squid for tuna rigs. My only complaint I wish the squid We’re a little larger.